The Carpenter's Crew
The Carpenter's Crew is part of FCCC's ministry with men who seek to share life together, be transformed into godly men, and serve all who are in need.
Sharing life together is important. Whether needing spiritual guidance or providing tips on the best hand tool for the job, being connected with other guys is where God does a lot of teaching on being a godly man.
To help us do this, we offer ways to join with other men on the journey. All men & boys are invited to meet together in the Community Room on the second Saturday of each month at 8:00AM. We share breakfast, fellowship, prayer, and often hear from a guest speaker.
Come join us in the Fitness Ministry classes. Our group is open to both men and women. We meet on Monday and Thursday nights at 6:30 in the Community Room. Get connected with other men and women in our church and in our community for an hour of fun, fitness and fellowship. All fitness levels are welcome. Led by Anita Ferriell and Lisa Azinger
Our vision is to connect with men and women in our community by loving, encouraging and growing spiritually together while we get physically healthy. All proceeds benefit various needs in our community.
Please contact Anita at email@example.com for more details.
The Cruisin' Creekers meet on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM in the Community Room for a meal, usually potluck. After the meal, we enjoy entertainment of some sort, usually a singing group, and good fellowship.
Throughout the year, we travel to special events of interest to the members.
College Age / Young Adults Ministry
Our Young Adult Life Group is composed of college students and young professionals. As we seek to live out the church’s vision to live and love like Jesus, we serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking opportunities to share our faith, while doing life together in a community embodying both grace and truth.
We meet twice a week:
Sunday • 11:00 a.m. • Living Room
Thursday • 7:00 p.m. • Various locations
The purpose of the prison ministry is to share the "good news" of the gospel with those lost souls that are currently in prison and encourage the saved souls that are confined as well. This ministry is also intended to provide for the physical needs of the inmates and their families as the opportunity allows.
Some of the services provided by this ministry include:
- Conducting Sunday evening worship services (twice a year at the Kentucky Correctional Institute for Women).
- Participating in The Bridge Aftercare Ministries at Roederer Correctional Complex, a six-month program helping men prepare for re-entry.
- Providing clothing and toiletries for those inmates who do not have any form of financial support from friends or family outside the prison.
- Providing Christmas gifts to children of inmates through Project Angel Tree, a program sponsored by Prison Fellowship Ministries.
- Preparing a meal once a month for one of transitional houses operated by Prodigal Ministries for men or women released from prison.
If you are interested in learning more about the Prison Ministry please contact Ken and Pat Blandford at firstname.lastname@example.org.